Comprehensive and individualized treatment.
Consisting of Individual, Group, and Family Counseling Sessions, our Outpatient Therapy Programming offers evidence-based practice utilized by our compassionate and highly qualified staff. We specialize in outpatient care associated with addiction, crafting a comprehensive treatment plan for each and every client. Providing regular treatment 1-9 hours weekly, in addition to a weekly one on one individual session, we are ready to help you achieve a chemical-free, healthy lifestyle.
Treatment tailored to your needs.
Lakeside NEPA Inc. strives to provide those in need with quality outpatient treatment services to address their addiction, while at the same time allowing them the ability to maintain their daily responsibilities; remain at home with their families; and/or focus on their career or educational goals.
Some of the sessions in the program:
- Learning about the disease of addiction
- Life skills, such as employment, leisure, socializing, communication, relationships, anger management, stress management, time management, financial responsibility, and goal setting.
- Relapse intervention training including recognizing triggers, managing cravings, and coping skills.
- Introduction to 12 step self-help groups and programs of recovery, such as AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous).
- Holistic approach to treatment, meaning we will meet the client where they are at. Everyone’s recovery journey is different. We want to make sure that our clients are getting personalized quality care.