Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Ongoing, custom outpatient care.
An intensive outpatient program, or IOP, is an approach to treatment that both accommodates and supports the patient’s personal life. We offer a structured therapeutic program that meets 3 times a week for a minimum of 9 hours, in addition to a weekly one-on-one individual session. Our IOP may be a good treatment option for individuals in a variety of situations, including those needing support more than once a week counseling.
Intensive outpatient treatment program offering convenience.
Preparation for life in the community is an important goal of intensive outpatient treatment. Unlike an inpatient program, an intensive outpatient program offers participants the ability to receive treatment while still living at home and engaging in their personal lives. Men and women can attend an IOP without disrupting their work, routine or relationships.
Some of the sessions in the program:
- Learning about the disease of addiction
- Life skills, such as employment, leisure, socializing, communication, relationships, anger management, stress management, time management, financial responsibility, and goal setting.
- Relapse intervention training including recognizing triggers, managing cravings, and coping skills.
- Introduction to 12 step self-help groups and programs of recovery, such as AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous).
- Holistic approach to treatment, meaning we will meet the client where they are at. Everyone’s recovery journey is different. We want to make sure that our clients are getting personalized quality care.