Partial Hospitalization Program
Structured treatment to meet your goals.
Partial Hospitalization is a structured treatment program that runs 5 days a week for a minimum of 25 hours, in addition to a weekly one-on-one individual session. Clients participate in the scheduled treatment sessions during the day and return home at night. Designed for short-term treatment, our goal is to help you be transferred to a lower level of care like our Intensive Outpatient Program or Outpatient Program.
Individualized partial hospitalization.
Our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) provides a treatment plan focused to meet their goals in a highly structured and supportive setting. Lakeside NEPA is dedicated to ensuring our patients receive individualized care designed specifically to meet their needs.
Some of the sessions in the program:
- Learning about the disease of addiction
- Life skills, such as employment, leisure, socializing, communication, relationships, anger management, stress management, time management, financial responsibility, and goal setting.
- Relapse intervention training including recognizing triggers, managing cravings, and coping skills.
- Introduction to 12 step self-help groups and programs of recovery, such as AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous).
- Holistic approach to treatment, meaning we will meet the client where they are at. Everyone’s recovery journey is different. We want to make sure that our clients are getting personalized quality care.